The site now changes layout and scales better when being viewed on mobile devices.
More updates are coming in this area, but for those who use smaller screens you should notice a massive improvement in usability.
- Should slaves be able to pay to put themselves in it?
- Should owners of slaves be able to put their slaves in there for free?
- Should slaves be able to buy their freedom?
- Should there be a grace period before a slave can go back into the Dungeon after coming out?
- Should it be an opt in thing so slaves can choose not to be forced into it?
Leave your thoughts below.
This will mean that slaves who want to stay at the top of the slave market can do so easily.
Slaves will be able to set up subscriptions to buy Tips every 7, 14, 21 or 28 days.
Slaves will also be able to schedule these Tips to automatically be sent to a Master of their choice.
Some cosmetic changes today which is just a small preview of some bigger stuff to come later.
The biggest change today though was finally the addition of UK and International bank transfers!
I know it's been a long time coming but we are finally there.
International transfers have been made possible by a company called
The more Tips get used and the more popular the site gets the more I can reduce my costs and as such I will be able to lower the minimum Tip level and also increase payment frequency, but you need to use the system in order for that to happen.
Anyway, enough from me. Enjoy the new payout methods and I will keep working on making this site great.
With bank transfer just around the corner I've decided to publish the list of currencies that will be supported.
The list is below:
AED - Emirati Dirham
AUD - Australian Dollar
BGN - Bulgarian Lev
BRL - Brazilian Real
CAD - Canadian Dollar
CHF - Swiss Franc
CLP - Chilean Peso
CZK - Czech Koruna
DKK - Danish Krone
EUR - Euro
GEL - Georgian Lari
HKD - Hong Kong Dollars
HUF - Hungarian Forint
INR - Indian Rupee
MAD - Moroccan Dirham
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit
NGN - Nigerian Naira
NOK - Norwegian Krone
NZD - New Zealand Dollars
PHP - Philippine Peso
PKR - Pakistani Rupee
PLN - Polish Złoty
RON - Romanian Leu
SEK - Swedish Krona
SGD - Singapore Dollars
THB - Thai Baht
TRY - Turkish Lira
UAH - Ukranian Hryvna
USD - US Dollar
The winner - chosen by me, but with the help of the other members thoughts will determine the winner.
The winner will get 200 tips, featured for a month, and access to the new members list for a month.
More than one entry is allowed, if you post one from Google and get caught out you'll be disqualified, the website address must be on the image.
Competition ends at midnight tonight.
Slaves in the Dungeon can view no area of the site other than the Dungeon.
They cannot read messages, comment, view profiles - NOTHING until their sentence is finished.
Slaves can put themselves in the Dungeon by going to their profile, or if they're owned their Master can put them in there from the Manage Slave screen.
Masters can comment on the slaves in the Dungeon, abuse and humiliate them , while the slaves can do nothing but watch!
Let me know what you think and any suggestions for improvement.
Based on feedback the Dungeon has now been updated:
- Masters can add any slave to the Dungeon that is not owned at half the price a slave pays to add theirself there
- Slaves have a 1 day grace period after being released from the Dungeon
Here is a list of some of the more noticeable changes:
- Completely over-hauled the photos section.
- News feed items are displayed slightly differently, showing photos more predominately
- Changes to the profile menu
- Changes to how comments are displayed
- You can now report many more things for moderation, such as news feed posts, profiles, forum posts etc
- You can now set your own photos as your profile picture
- Various bug fixes
- Various style changes
A new messaging system has been postponed due to unforeseen issues and will be coming shortly.
Please let me know your thoughts on the changes, or post bugs here.